The day after

We talked by phone to owner Sam Tibbitt this morning. Fire caused by a fridge against the east wall of the small trailer. Tibbitt says he is covered by insurance and plans a meeting with adjuster this week. He can’t continue the business this fall but hopes to re-open on schedule in March.

His thanks to Oliver Fire Department for quick response and to the people who called 911.

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *